My perfect Saturday morning includes no alarm, my husband, coffee, pancakes and eggs, and time to study Scripture. Gosh, when those mornings happen, I am one content lady!
Brady and I were able to have a morning like this a few weeks ago and tried a new pancake recipe that was delicious!
These pancakes use whole ingredients and came together in a flash. They satisfy the sweet tooth while also providing you with loads of nutrition!
I hope you get to give them a try on a weekend morning soon!
- 1 Cup Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix (any type will do!)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Browning Banana
- 1/2 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology (or other chocolate protein powder)
- Mash the banana in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add pancake mix, water, and Shakeology. Mix well. You can add more water if batter is too thick.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, place batter on a medium-heated pan. Flip once bubbles start appearing in batter.
Pancakes can be topped with more bananas, nut butter, maple syrup, or honey. Enjoy!